CE Curricula - Revitalizing the Therapeutic Relationship

For EAGALA professionals who want to be able to provide CE courses at their facility for other professionals! Provide new and seasoned professionals alike a fresh perspective regarding the resistant/defiant client and how their approach may be impacting the therapeutic relationship.

$99.00
 

CE Curricula - Beyond Words

For EAGALA professionals who want to be able to provide CE courses at their facility for other professionals! Only 7% of communication is the actual words we use - this Continuing Education Curriculum helps professionals gain a new appreciation and familiarity with the other 93%. Provide professionals a fresh awareness of the wealth of information available when they look 'beyond words'.

$99.00
 

CE Curricula - Cultural Diversity

For EAGALA professionals who want to be able to provide CE courses at their facility for other professionals! Through this Continuing Education Curriculum, professionals have the opportunity to explore their own triggers, beliefs and comfort zone when working with diverse populations. In addition, participants will deepen self-awareness and strengthen skills for a healthy therapeutic relationship.

$99.00
 

CE Curricula - Ethics

For EAGALA professionals who want to be able to provide CE courses at their facility for other professionals! Provide new and seasoned professionals alike the opportunity to get a firm grasp of ethics on a practical level that focuses on their own personal code of ethics and how it affects every decision they make.

$99.99
 

CE Workshop - Revitalizing the Therapeutic Relationship

Join us and experience the learning while you earn 6 CEU credits! These CE workshops include both classroom content and experiential time with the horses to really bring the learning to life! This CE course is all about uncovering resistance/defiance in client sessions. Come and gain a fresh perspective regarding the resistant/defiant client: how the clinician's approach can play a role in manifesting behavior. How do you best meet your clients where they are at and revitalize the therapist-client relationship.
$165.00
 

CE Workshop - Beyond Words

Join us and experience the learning while you earn 6 CEU credits! These CE workshops include both classroom content and experiential time with the horses to really bring the learning to life! This CE is all about realizing the power of nonverbal communication. If only 7% of your communication is the actual words you use - what are you doing with the other 93%? What do your clients take from the 93%? Come and discover the power that is beyond words through learning to utilize unconscious communication in its many forms.

$165.00
 

CE Workshop - Cultural Diversity

Join us and experience the learning while you earn 6 CEU credits! These CE workshops include both classroom content and experiential time with the horses to really bring the learning to life! This CE is all about embracing the human experience! From awareness to understanding to acceptance - gain practical tools and knowledge beneficial in working with various populations within your community. Gain insights into how one's own beliefs and natural comfort zone may impact actions.
$165.00
 

CE Workshop - Ethics

Join us and experience the learning while you earn 6 CEU credits! These CE workshops include both classroom content and experiential time with the horses to really bring the learning to life! Beyond the reality that we all need to have CE's in Ethics - you also want to conduct yourself with integrity and have a certain comfort level with the rules and standards that govern your profession. Join us for an opportunity to internalize the learning through practical application, rather than just reading and hearing about ethics.
$165.00